A huge thank you to @mumsbbblog for my nomination, it’s only been a month of blogging for me to and I have been amazed at the support and comments I have received about my blog. Working full time, having two children one of whom with special needs and a house to keep, I am proud of myself for being able to find some time to write blogs to hopefully raise some awareness for a number of issues. This nomination means a lot so thank you so much
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
@mumsbbblog’s questions for me
1 Describe yourself in three words
Happy, analytical and tired haha
2 What is your most favourite blog you have written so far and why? Feel free to link in it below
This is a tricky one, all of my blogs are about autism, adhd and suicide. The suicide blog was the one I felt I needed to get out and it helped me come to terms with it more, my blog about the difference in girls and boys Autism was the reason I started blogging. My favourite I think would have to be the cheerier one about my little boy
3 What is your favourite animal and why?
Dogs, my dog in particular as he helps mimi in more ways then I could possibly ask for
4 Tell us about your dream job?
I’m already doing the job I always wanted to do, I would love to do it for myself one day and be a freelancer though
5 Why did you start writing a blog?
To raise awareness of autism and how it affects differently in girls
6 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
I really would stay where I am, I’m lucky enough to have all of my family and my husbands family around us and that is by far the most important thing for me
7 What is your all time favourite film?
Forest Gump, got to be this!
8 Who inspires you?
My daughter and My son. Mimi deals with so much on a daily basis and OB really is my Hero
9 If you could be any celebrity for a week, who would you choose, and why?
Alan sugar lol I would love to dig into his empire and see just how fair it is ran
10 What aspirations do you have for your blog in the next 12 months?
I want to help people, if one person comes and says my blog has helped them with their daughter flying under the radar then I will be very happy
11 Finally, what do you think makes a good blogger?
life experience, I’ve been through a lot and I’m still standing ready to write all about it
My questions for you;
1. What is your day job or role other then blogging?
2. If you could be prime minister for a year what one big change would you make?
3. How often do you try and blog?
4. Who is your hero and why?
5. What is the 1 possession you couldn’t live without and why?
6. Do you set yourself targets for words per blog or just write what comes?
7. What’s you favourite tv soap?
8. State 1 interesting fact about yourself
9. Give one childhood memory that still makes you feel happy when you think of it
10. What make of car would you love to have if money was no object
11. What is you favourite day of the week and why?
Have Fun xx